Wesbrook Village offers many food and drink options to those visiting the south side of UBC. It’s a great place to stop after visiting the UBC Farm or UBC Botanical Garden. You’ll find vegan pizza, fresh baked goods, and sushi at Wesbrook Village. On warm days, enjoy your meal in one of the surrounding parks. Many of the restaurants are open throughout the week.
Options at Wesbrook Village
- Togo Sushi (sushi)
- Virtuous Pie (vegan pizza)
- Freshii (salads and wraps)
- Doughgirls Comfort Kitchen & Bakeshop (bakery)
- Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt (frozen yogurt)
- Chef Hung (Chinese)
- Jugo Juice (juice)
- Neptune Chinese Kitchen (Chinese)
UBC’s Welcome Centre’s knowledgeable staff can answer your trip-related questions, provide maps and directions, offer helpful tips and free guided tours, and let you know what events are happening during your visit to UBC.