Wesbrook Village offers many food and drink options to those visiting the south side of UBC. It’s a great place to stop after visiting the UBC Botanical Garden or Pacific Spirit Park. You’ll find vegan pizza, fresh baked goods, and sushi at Wesbrook Village. On warm days, enjoy your meal in one of the surrounding parks.
Options at Wesbrook Village
- Blenz Coffee (coffee)
- Chef Hung Taiwanese Beef Noodle (Taiwanese)
- Doughgirls Comfort Kitchen & Bakeshop (bakery)
- Freshii (salads and wraps)
- Neptune Chinese Kitchen (Chinese)
- Rogers Chocolates (chocolates and ice cream)
- Togo Sushi (sushi)
UBC’s Welcome Centre’s knowledgeable staff can answer your trip-related questions, provide maps and directions, offer helpful tips and free guided tours, and let you know what events are happening during your visit to UBC.